-
July 16th, 2009, 09:30 AM
#1
Hostboard Member
Anyone know it?
Hi all,
a circular horn that have te same leight of the horn of 604B.
I owned a pair from the france guy and my impression are very positive. The sound is better respect of sound of my normal 604D horn.
see at :
Coaxial ALTEC 604
-
July 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Anyone know it?
Altec did make a Duplex with a 90X90 degree dispersion 950-8A. It was used as a ceiling speaker.
I prefer the Mantaray horn for it's tight control of the frequencies above 1500 HZ.
http://www.altecpro.com/pdfs/vintage...%20Speaker.pdf
.....................
-
July 16th, 2009, 05:05 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
-
July 20th, 2009, 08:53 AM
#4
Hostboard Member
Re: Anyone know it?
Hi,
I think this a PA loudspeaker not for use in house
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks